Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Me




Hello everybody my name is Daniela, I´m studying obstetrics at the University of Chile, at the Medicine Faculty. I´m in the second year, so I´m learning more things related with the career. In fact on the second term we have to practise all that we are learning now, but in the hospital, with real patients so I´m very exiting for that.


This blog is for the English class, the objectives is to be more connected with my English partners and with the teacher. I want to share experiences with all them, and I think that they want the same of me.


I hope this blog help us to know more about us. See you there.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice blog! See you tomorrow ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dani!!
    It’s very nice your blog :)
    And it’s true: in this second part of our carrier the challenge it’s the best. We have to envolve more with our patients because we try to give them a better service in the future (and I hope this is happen soon!).
    Good luck Dani and see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi daniola, how are you?
    it´s very nice your blog and the picture too!
    i thing this blog if it helped us to know more and better...
    well, see you at the university bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dany!!
    I love your blog
    es very nice and beautiful
    see you later!!!


    pd: I hope in my artist blog!!!

    ReplyDelete