Thursday, June 24, 2010

Samantha, my pet and sister



I have always loved animals, especially dogs. When I was a child I hadn’t got any pet, because my Dad didn’t like them. But my Grandmom had a dog called Frida, she was a very good and faithful dachshund, I loved her so much, then my Grand mom told us that Frida could be our dog while we were at her house.


When I was ten years all, my Dad decided to give a dog for my Mother’s birthday. The day Samantha arrived to our house, I think it was one of the most beautiful days of my life.


Samantha was a very little Cocker Spaniel, with a beautiful hair color, with big and curly ears…. We loved her at first moment we saw her.


First we thought that cocker could be a little bit complicated because of their typical character, but Samantha was especial, she has never caused any disorder, she is very calm, also when she arrived to the house she knew that she had to pee outside at the grass. So she always was a lady, that’s why sometimes we think that Samantha isn’t a dog. In fact, she has always been pampered, that´s why she started to dark when she was one year old and they normally do it at 6 month of life.


When she grew up she started to show us her personality. For example she doesn’t like to be alone, so she always walks behind of us. She like to eat human food mixed with her especial food, and at the morning she loves to drink a little of milk or yoghurt, she loves to sleep in her bed, which must be a special one, very softly and hot.


I really love her, I always be hugging and kissing her, but she doesn´t like it very much, maybe I´m a little bit annoyed, but I hope that she knows that it´s because I love her.


Now Samantha is 12 years old, she is very old, now she doesn´t listen, she sleeps many hours per day, and she plays only a little, but she still looks very sweet and beautiful, and I am sure that she is very happy living with us.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Daniela!
    Thank for commenting on my post!
    well I think that the dogs are best friend to people, they are with us and we care therefore we care for them and give them all our love.
    See you!

    ReplyDelete