Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Who doesn’t like to travel on holidays?


In my opinion holidays are the best thing in life, because I can travel, and I love to do it.

I have travelled many times with my family through Chile, and a couple of times to Argentina. Also I travelled to Brazil by my school trip, which it was on winter vacations some years ago.


Well, when I travel with my family it´s very funny, because we do it by car, so nobody tell us where we have to go. For that reason our trips are like an adventure for us, and my Dad love it!

For example, one day my Dad said that he wanted to know a route that was through the mountain, so we did it, but it was terrible because the way was so narrow, so the car was very close to the ravine. I remember that there were old bridges by wood, and when the care passed over them it creak very stronger.

It didn’t happen only once, all trips we do have different adventures. First time I thought I was in danger, I felt very scared, but I saw my Dad´s face and all the time he was very happy and calm, so now I always look at his face and I try to enjoy the trips like he does.


The last big trip was on 2006, and we went to South of Chile, to Bariloche and then to San martin de los Andes in Argentina too. And of course we do it by car. It was amazing! I knew so beautiful and different places. I remember that it was winter so it was very cold, especially in Bariloche, and it was windy too, so we went to buy many chocolates and we ate a lot of Medias Lunas.


The next trip that we want to do is to The Austral way, by car so I hope we can do it this year or the next, I really want to travel with my family like we did it some years ago.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Dani!!

    I think that travel is some of the best things that we can to do, too, because we know a lot of beautiful places and besides we relax us, we have a good time, and for this reasons, the travels are moments that never we forget. I have remembers very nice of travels that I have realized, and I hope travel soon, too :)

    Well, see you tomorrow!!
    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete